The squash and tomatoes are coming along splendidly. I managed to get fencing up around the tomatoes, so hopefully the dogs won't be able to munch on them the way they've been eating all the blackberries. None of the tomatoes are ready to pick yet, but it won't be long.
I harvested several pints of rhubarb from my main plant. The baby rhubarb that I split from the parent and planted last winter is doing quite well, so I should get even more next year.
My summer potato crop is beginning to die back, so it should be ready to harvest in a few weeks. Of course, I'll be too busy with Gen Con by then, so the potatoes will have to wait until mid-August before I can get around to them.
Most exciting of all, I peeked inside my hive to check on how the bees are doing, and I found them hard at work on capping a frame of honey. This one is in the brood box, so I'll be leaving it alone for their own consumption, but if all goes well I'll have a lot more in the honey supers by the end of the season.