Thursday I gave Rei his first bath. He was not too thrilled about it...a couple times he jumped out of the tub and soaked the bathroom floor. It's a good thing the bathroom floor is tile. Then I spent a big chunk of the rest of the day sweeping and mopping the kitchen and living area. It's kind of ridiculous how much fur can accumulate.
On Friday I harvested the last of my beans. I finished making the yield measurements last night, so I can start working on the results summary. I still have to take a few more pictures of some of the later maturing selections, and then I should be ready to put the data up on my bean trial web site.