It takes an incredibly long time to iron enough material for two shirts and a skirt, let me tell you. Especially when you're doing it kneeling on the floor. I did, however, get that done, and I spent the remainder of the afternoon cutting out pieces for the skirt and one shirt. I found that, apparently, Japanese bolts of cloth are about two inches narrower than American ones, so the layout pictured in the (American) pattern directions didn't quite work. I juggled the pieces around a bit, however, and managed to get everything cut out. (I bought the fabric generously to begin with, plus a meter is slightly longer than a yard, so I had plenty.)
Today I actually start sewing. I don't know how much I'll get done, but I get a bonus free day on Wednesday (the national holiday Culture Day), so I'll probably finish at least by then.
Side Note: The Imperial Arrow is even better with Bailey's than with rum.