1. I used to love wearing cowboy boots.
2. Unless there is a filling on the verge of falling out, I eat my sandwiches crust-first, then bite out the four corners.
3. This is because I thought it was cool when I noticed long ago it made the sandwich look like the cross on He-Man's breastplate, and the habit stuck.
4. I wished I could have been a boy scout rather than a girl scout, because they got to do all the fun stuff (archery, BB gun shooting) whereas we mainly did cooking and crafts.
5. However, I loved the Father-Daughter Overnight camp, where we got to chop down trees and have other adventures.
6. The first original fiction I can recall writing was a short story about a character called Wonder Pony.
7. I have a scar on my wrist from a time when I dropped a board because there was a spider under it, and a nail sticking out of it scratched me.
8. I nearly applied to a college because in their recruitment brochure it mentioned that one of their professors had written a Star Trek episode.
9. Because I learned Spanish mainly by watching 80s cartoons while in Costa Rica, one of the phrases that still sticks in my head is Autobots, transformense y avancen!
10. The earliest I can recall ever being sent on a shopping errand on my own was to buy bananas from the market in Guatemala when I was 11.
11. Before we had a VCR, I used to record my favorite shows by holding an audio cassette recorder up to the television.
12. I always dreamed of inventing my own language.
13. I used to find fossils in my driveway.
14. I would spend hours talking to trees and inventing personalities for them.
15. The book Time and Mr. Bass from the "Mushroom Planet" series scared the heck out of me for years after I read it.
16. Same with watching the episode "The Purple Smurf," which by association caused me to hate the ST:tNG episode "The Game."
17. One of my favorite lines from a book EVER is, "Taran of Caer Dallben, I'm not speaking to you! ...At least, not for a little while..."
18. I would have gone to Cornell for graduate school if Carl Sagan had still been alive.
19. Someday I want to go back to the Thomas Range to look for topaz crystals.
20. I can hear my next-door neighbor snoring right now.
I don't believe in tagging people, but if you haven't done it already, go ahead and make a list if the mood strikes you.